Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday CLARK...

We celebrated Clark's Birthday by going with the WHOLE crew (ALL 20 of us) and eating at La Dolce Vita in Provo.  It is a place we love to go and it was a lot of fun!!
 It was so nice that both sides of the family were able to come to the restaurant with us.  We are very blessed to live close to all of them, it makes birthdays just that much more special.  The food was delicious but the company was even better.
Clark, Grandma Kae, Braxton, Jantzen, and Little Adderoo
Grandma Cheryl, and Jantzen

Grandpa Dean and Jantzen

Uncle Jordan and Jantzen
Jantzen and Kaden - Jantzen was loving the camera that night!!

Aunt Leigh and Aubrey

Aubrey, Aunt Natalie, Uncle Blake and Kaden

Uncle Brian, Kerrie, and Keiran

Uncle Matt and Aunt Courtney
Braxton Approved!

We went back to Grandma Kae's and had one of Clark's favorite desserts - Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich's...Make a WISH! 
I was so happy to be able to get together for Clark's birthday...he truly is my Angel!  I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, and to know that we will be together for eternity.  He makes me laugh, he makes me think, he makes me want to be better.  I love him with all of my heart and can't wait to spend so many more birthdays celebrating him and how much he means to me.

No comments: