Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Conference Breakfast...

Twice a year when General Conference rolls around, the "Flygare" side gets together at someone's home for a breakfast during the Sunday Morning session.  It is always so much fun, and to be able to hear the words of the Prophets while surrounded by people you love is just wonderful.
This year we had the breakfast at Courtney & Matt's House which means the food was AWESOME.  Other than being one of the greatest people I have EVER known, my sister not only holds me together more times than I care to admit, but also is one of the BEST cooks I know.  She had quite the spread as you can see, and it was yummy!!
The boys took turns beating up on Jordie, as he teased them like only an Uncle can!
They boys played cards...I think it was Old Maid - ironic 4 boys are playing!
 These are the two artists of the family!

Grandpa and I have had a rivalry between us over our favorite schools since I can remember, so I had to take a picture of the two of us supporting our respective favorites!

No comments: